- This event has passed.
Wine Festival at Old Vine House – Maribor, Eastern Slovenia
June 26, 2015 at 7:00 pm - July 11, 2015 at 7:00 pm
At the same time as many artistic events are held during the traditional summer Lent Festival, the house of oldest vine in the world organizes the wine event right in the center of the festival’s venue.
Wines from all Slovenian wine regions will be presented during two weeks time:
- Friday, 26 June: Furmint Evening
- Saturday, 27 June: Chardonnay Evening
- Sunday, 28 June: Cuvée Evening
- Monday, 29 June: Welschriesling Evening
- Tuesday, 30 June: White Wine Evening
- Wednesday, 1 July: Riesling Evening
- Thursday, 2 July: Sauvignon Evening
- Friday, 3 July: Barrique Wine Evening
- Saturday, 4 July: Sparkling Wine Evening
- Sunday, 5 July: Rosé Evening
- Monday, 6 July: Traminer Evening
- Tuesday, 7 July: Yellow Muscat Evening
- Wednesday, 8 July: Red Wine Evening
- Thursday, 9 July: Fresh White Wine Evening (2014)
- Friday, 10 July: Pinot Evening
- Saturday, 11 July: Sparkling Wine Evening
A voucher for a glass of wine costs EUR 2.00; the evenings begin at 7 p.m.